Wimsey's Place

whare i talk about what itz like too liv with mi humin and the kranki kat.

2.17.2008

Mi Chaire


Hav i told yu about dinnertime at home? Mi humins put plates and stuff at the hi table, and then they dont evin start eating rite away once the food iz on the table! They sit ther with ther eyz closed (mi puppi has herz open alot of timez tho), and then sumone finaly sayz "Amen." Thatz like a klicker, i think. Bcuz thats when they dive in.


I hav a chaire at the table to. Itz rite at the end, so I think itz the hed. Often I'm ther before anyine else. Mi human sayz I hav this chaire because then i don't hav to beg. i KNO i'm getting something.


That Kat sometimez sitz on MI chaire, too. i hate that. i leave when shi comes, unless the dinner includes cheeze. Then I wate her out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home