Wimsey's Place

whare i talk about what itz like too liv with mi humin and the kranki kat.

10.12.2006

Graduaten



This fall, I took classes at mi local park (I like this park). Other dogz were in the class, too, but I waz the boss. (I told them all that on the first dae seven weekz ago. I only had to set a cuple of them strate a cuple times. Mostly they were good.)

Becuz it’s not summer anymore, the dayz got shorter and colder. I don’t like colder, so I had mi human pick me up alot. I also had a better vue when I was higher, and so it waz eazier to see if any of mi classmates were getting out of line.

On mondae, we had graduation, but first we had too pass a reely hard test with standing, siting, downing, staying, and lotz of other stuff. Mi human kept letting her leesh (what I use to keep control of her) get tangled arond mi legs. Shee lost us alot of time, but I still came in second. Yu shud of seen mi run when shi called mi—and had cheese. I luv cheeze, maybi a little more than her. (Don’t tell her I sed that.)

I waz named “The Most Likely to Suceed,” and I got a book. i'm reeding it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home